Why is Silestone perfect for worktops?
- Silestone is a virtually non-porous surface that can resist the stain from coffee, wine, lemon juice and other daily products.
- The high impact resistance of Silestone, allows flexibility in your kitchen when facing manipulation of objects such as pans and trays
- Silestone is a hybrid surface comprising minerals and recycled materials, manufactured by using the exclusive and innovative HybriQ+ technology.
- Silestone is highly resistant to scratches.
- Cosentino offers consumers 25 years warranty for the Silestone kitchen worktops.
As the global leader of quartz surfaces, Silestone offers a 25 year warranty on its products.
If looked after properly Silestone surfaces should last a life time. However, the warranty provides a remarkable time period for any potential material faults.
Please note this must be registered within 6 months of fitting through their website and does not cover purposeful damage (cutting on surface, excessive force, placing heat on surface etc).
If you have recently had your Silestone surfaces fitted follow the link here to register.
Cleaning your Silestone worktop
Remember prevention is the best form of protection! You can read our top tips for cleaning quartz here.
We can also offer Silestone’s ‘Q Action’ cleaner. It keeps the worktops as beautiful as the first day, and cleans all kinds of stains with a PH protector keeping your hands from damage!
If you’d like to purchase the Q Action cleaner just get in touch with out office!
(Some information sourced from – www.silestone.co.uk)